Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rich-text Reply

[MUSIC VIDEO] + Hello Experimental Marketing in the Optiverse!

Experimentalist 04-28-14

[MUSIC VIDEO] + Hello Experimental Marketing in the Optiverse!

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the newest discussion section of the Optiverse:  Experimental Marketing. 

As the Head of Experimental marketing at Optimizely, I am tasked with exploring and challenging the boundaries of typical SaaS B2B marketing tactics in an effort to support the achievement of our broader company objectives.  Below you will find our latest creation:

Share your comments, thoughts, and feedback on our latest creation in reply section below.

As marketers, we understand the value of imagination and creativity.  As data-driven marketers, we aim to understand how to use data to better determine the impact of our work.

Experimental Marketing resides at this exciting intersection. 

So join in - whether you are experimenting in your work and have ideas to throw out, or you'd like to lend your thoughts and discuss what we are working on, or perhaps you simply have a piece of interesting experimental marketing from out the wild that caught your eye that you'd like to share, this is the place.

This is truly meant to be the zone for discussing and sharing wild ideas from anywhere and everywhere - which is in and of itself, a bit of an experiment.  

We hope you enjoy - if not, we will learn soon enough.  Feedback of all kinds welcome!

Jodie Ellis

Head of Experimental Marketing, Optimizely 

Re: [MUSIC VIDEO] + Hello Experimental Marketing in the Optiverse!

That was awesome and fun to recognize so many of the Optimizely staff that our team met at Opticon,
Keith Lovgren

Please use plain text.

Thanks Keith! We had a blast making it - one thing that never ceases to amaze me is the talented and passionate people I get to work around (which extends to our partners and customers too)... To be able to call this a 100% in house production makes me take note of how lucky I am to work with the people I do!
Please use plain text.
AdamA 04-29-14

Big shout out to all the optimizers and data heroes doing this every day in their organizations! I'm really excited to hear how you spread the experimentation love!

Optimizely

Please use plain text.
helenphung 04-29-14

I'm personally thrilled to work with people who thrive at the intersection of data and imagination. A remarkable kickoff and unique milestone in the Optimizely story.
Please use plain text.
zemaniac 04-30-14

Great video!
Alessio Romito
Project Manager at 21DIAMONDS GmbH
Please use plain text.
rlee 05-01-14

This is amazing in just all the weirdest ways.

Also, if 'hip-hoptimization' becomes an actual thing, I don't know what to believe anymore.

Level 2

Please use plain text.
hmayer 05-02-14

Well, that was every bit as weird and amusing as i was expecting.  Nicely done.

"Was adding that video a valuable touch?", you ask.  Depends, but i can tell you to be careful testing an autoplay video on your splash page.  It just might win. And you're going to see a lot of it.

Level 1

Please use plain text.
HeatherW 05-07-14

Rich-text Reply
0 Kudos

Hey all, if you loved MC Commerce's first video, we want your feedback on what his next song should be about! Please share your ideas here:

http://community.optimizely.com/t5/Experimental-Marketing/AWESOME-FREE-T-SHIRT-CONTEST-Encore-The-Ne...

Optimizely

Rich-text Reply
0 Kudos
Please use plain text.