Rich-text Reply
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
This is an open group. To become a member and stay up to date on future events, visit the Group Homepage and click the “Join Group” button"
Highlighted

Chicago User Group #1 Re-cap

callielouis 04-03-15
Rich-text Reply
0 Likes
Chicago User Group #1 Re-cap
[ Edited ]

Many thanks to all who came out on Tuesday for our very first Chicago User Group! It was so nice to meet all of you and get a glimpse into your world of optimization. After the great conversations we had going, I'm already looking forward to our next meetup!

Our next meetup date is TBD, but I will post here as soon as it has been set. From your feedback on how we want our user group to run we will try to split our time between (1) volunteer presenters walking us through tests they've run since the previous meetup and (2) breakout sessions, solving a problem or making a testing plan for upcoming projects. Feel free to post ideas for the breakout sessions here, so we can decide on one prior to the next meetup! 

Thanks again for those who came and I look forward to seeing you all again and meeting those who were unable to make it. Happy April! 

If you'd like to get in touch, feel free to shoot me an email: clouis@homefinder.com

Rich-text Reply
0 Likes
About This Group
Our Chicago User Group will meet quarterly to share and discuss optimization best practices. Join us!
EVENTS
GROUP STATS
MEMBERS 36
TOTAL POSTS 6
LATEST POST 08-06-15