Rich-text Reply
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
This is an open group. To become a member and stay up to date on future events, visit the Group Homepage and click the “Join Group” button"
Highlighted

Chicago User Group #2 Recap

callielouis 08-06-15
Rich-text Reply
0 Likes
Chicago User Group #2 Recap
[ Edited ]

Thanks to everyone who came out on Tuesday for our second Chicago User Group! I hope you found it as insightful as I did. Special thanks to Chad, Jessica and Alexis for your contribution!

For those of you who weren't able to make the event and want to see what you missed, check out the deck shared that includes (1) Tips and learnings from Opticon (2) Chad from American Medical Association's presentation on their 'Article Abstracts Test' (3) Jessica from Accenture's presentation on 'Concept Validation Testing' and (4) Alexis from Rise Interactive's presentation on 'Segmenting Results'

Thanks again to those who attended and I look forward to seeing you at our 3rd event sometime this Fall!

If you'd like to get in touch, feel free to shoot me an email: clouis@homefinder.com

Rich-text Reply
0 Likes
About This Group
Our Chicago User Group will meet quarterly to share and discuss optimization best practices. Join us!
EVENTS
GROUP STATS
MEMBERS 36
TOTAL POSTS 6
LATEST POST 08-06-15