Rich-text Reply

Any plans to add an integration with HotJar?

Joey_Herzberg 05-20-16
Accepted Solution

Any plans to add an integration with HotJar?

Is there any discussion/plans to add an integration with HotJar?

-Joey Herzberg
David_Orr 05-21-16

Re: Any plans to add an integration with HotJar?

Hi,

We currently do not have plans to add an integration with HotJar on our roadmap. Please see the following community post for a work around:

https://community.optimizely.com/t5/Using-Optimizely/Hotjar-tracking-code/td-p/11596

David
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Optimizely
Rhys 06-03-16

We are a HotJar user too. HotJar say they have the integration code written on their end but that Optimizely does not have the bandwidth currently to do the work on their side to complete it. Anyone heard any more on this?
Level 2
David_Orr 06-03-16

Hi Rhys,

I haven't heard of any updates regarding the integration. I have informed our product team that we have users interested in this integration.

David

Optimizely

Thanks for the update David. Hopefully soon there will be an integration implemented.

-Joey Herzberg
marcvb 07-25-16

David – CEO of Hotjar here.

We're surprised to see this reply here given that we were told the Hotjar integration is on the roadmap pending some large projects you are working on. 

We've been in touch with your teams in both Amsterdam and SF. I suggest you speak to Lucas Swartsenburg.

Best,

David Darmanin

Level 2
David_Orr 07-25-16

Hi David,

Thank you for jumping in here. I searched our internal ticketing system for a Hotjar integration for the web and did not find any tickets. This was the reason for my reply. I'll follow up with Lucas and follow up with him.

David
Optimizely

Hi Joey and Rhys,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know you are interested in the integration. We are very interested as well and it is one of the first things I want to work on as soon as some big initiatives have finished (exciting stuff to come soon!).

Because there is a dependency on some big projects I don't dare to give a timeline yet, but once we have a clearer timeline I will provide an update!

@marcvb apologies for the confusion and thanks for responding to customers here.

Thanks,

Lucas