Here are the simplest logo design ideas using custom shapes
Hello mates, students and newbies who have just joined the profession of graphic designing. I am an experienced graphic designer with an extensive experience in logo designing. Whenever, I meet beginners, I always found few uncertainties about the efficient use of design elements to develop a sensible company logo.
After watching outstanding logos incorporating different kinds of design components, they become puzzled about the right use of shapes, colors and fonts to create a logo. In order to use these design components, logo designers should learn the psychological reaction associated with specific design components.
Here I am talking about the example of simple logo design ideas using custom shapes. Irrespective of its characteristics, every shape symbolize ideas or concepts while developing a mood or emotion in customer mind. If you want to use these shapes creatively without making a wrong choice, you will need to comprehend the right meaning of every shape. Here I am sharing the universal meaning of different shapes that are used in logo designing.
- Ovals and Circles are used to show balance and security.
- Ellipses display modernism and innovation.
- Intermeshing circles exhibit community and cooperation.
- Triangles in a logo design stands for strength and stability.
- Squares and rectangles demonstrate professionalism and competence.
- Horizontal lines show equity, legitimacy and harmony.
- Vertical lines reveal technology and sophistication.
- Angled and Diagonal strokes denote energy and progress.
Once you understand the concept and meaning behind these simple shapes, you can effortlessly use them to create a custom logo for your clients.
Are you a newbie designer or you are startup, you can incorporate these shapes in a logo design to create a suitable brand image.