Rich-text Reply

How can I reject our develop members?

takuma 01-31-16
Accepted Solution

How can I reject our develop members?

[ Edited ]

Hello, I'm takuma who optimize a our web service with Optimizely.

Now we have a problem.

We don't know how to reject our developpers'ID from experiments on the service.

For example, we are 3 members named A, B, C to build our web service.

They often play on own service. So we want to validate optimizely-experiments without them.

Could you tell me how to do this?

Level 2

Joel_Balmer 01-31-16

Re: How can I reject our develop members?

[ Edited ]

Hi @takuma, if I've understood what you're asking correctly:

• You / your company has a subscription with Optimizely (Let's call this account 'A')
  • You have other developers build your experiments
  • These developers often use their own accounts to build the experiments (or, accounts 'B', 'C', 'D', etc.)
  • You now want to validate the experiments (i.e. interpret the results), but remove access for your developers

The best way to manage this is (from the start) have account 'A' add the developers ('B', 'C' and 'D') as collaborators, here. This way your developers can setup the experiments from their account, in your projects, and you can remove their access once the work is complete. If your situation requires, you may also need to also look at Optimizely's article on API tokens how to revoke those tokens, here.

I hope that helps! If that doesn't quite solve your issue, perhaps you can provide some more information about your situation, and maybe one of us on the community can make more suggestions Smiley Happy

takuma 01-31-16

Thanks @Joel_Balmer ! And I'm glad to see how-to in detail.
I tried to do as your advise and I could complete what I want to do!!

Actually, I'm poor at writing English text... anyway thank you for your comment!
Level 2
Joel_Balmer 01-31-16

I'm glad that solved this issue!