Rich-text Reply

Webhooks Integration

agneschang 07-30-15

Webhooks Integration

Dear Optimizely,

Do you have a webhooks API? I'd love to send team notifications when experiments start, end, and when they reach a result. For example, we send build and deploy events in Slack; and I would like to add testing events (even for the non-dev team members.)

Best,

~A

Re: Webhooks Integration

[ Edited ]

Hello!

Unfortunately we do not have a webhooks API at the moment. Currently what you would have to do is poll the stats API for all running experiments and check the response to see if there are any statistically significant results. One thing though you have to keep in mind is that you can only hit the stats API 20 times in one minute. We do look to have webhooks later.

http://developers.optimizely.com/samples/#stats

Optimizely
jimmybyrum 05-20-16

Hello- just wanted to follow up on this to see if webhooks have been implemented since this last reply. I'm guessing not since I'm not finding any documentation about it, but want to be sure.

Thanks!
Jimmy

Hello Jimmy

We have not added any support for webhooks at the moment. However, we have recently went through a lot of backend upgrades that will enable us to roll this feature out in the future though so stay tuned!
Optimizely