Rich-text Reply

Where on the confirmation page should I place the revenue snippet?

osowards 08-20-15
Accepted Solution

Where on the confirmation page should I place the revenue snippet?

I am looking to implement the revenue snippet on the confirmation page of my website. I have implemented it, along with the "base" Optimizely snippet. I am still not seeing any data come through for my experiment. Where should I be placing the revenue snippet on the page? Should it follow the "base" Optimizely snippet?

Level 2

JohnH 08-20-15

Re: Where on the confirmation page should I place the revenue snippet?

It should be placed below the Optimizely snippet. Here is an article that explains it troubleshooting revenue goals: https://help.optimizely.com/hc/en-us/articles/200063579-Troubleshooting-Goals-don-t-track-correctly#...

Is your confirmation page on the same domain as your experiment? If you can implement on a staging environment, I would recommend adding an alert into the code so that you can easily confirm the code is firing properly.
Level 2
ishaan 08-20-15

Hi,

The code should be placed below the Optimizely snippet for it to fire properly. I had run a similiar experiment. When i placed the Revenue snippet before the Optimizely snippet, my revenue was not getting tracked. After I called up the support center and they asked me to place the Revenue snippet below the Optimizely snippet, my revenue was getting tracked. Let me know if you have any related queries, I would be able to help you out as I had similiar test.

Ishaan.

Level 2
osowards 08-28-15

Thank you JohnH. I will give that a try.

Level 2