Rich-text Reply

i can't make the connexion with my strikingly website

juliensed 04-03-16

i can't make the connexion with my strikingly website

Hi everybody,

We have a big problem because we need to connect Optimizely with our Strikingly website. all the information are correctely input : ID Projet and ID Experiment. Hoawever nothing hapend when we reload the page even if we crash the cookies. 

Thank you for your help. 

JasonDahlin 04-04-16

Re: i can't make the connexion with my strikingly website

Have you verified that Optimizely is loading on the site?

Two things to check;

1- look in your browser's network console and verify that you see your snippet being loaded on the page

2- if #1 passes, run this in your console and see why your experiment is not running:

optimizely.push('log')

This will spew a lot of messages to your console.  IOnce the messages appear, filter your console messages for the ID number of the experiment you are looking for.  You will get something like this which shows that experiment 5193742020 is not running on this page because it is paused.

Optimizely / Condition / Testing experiment 5193742020 [time 26 +0]
Optimizely / Condition / Failed for experiment 5193742020 (paused) [time 26 +0]

You may also get something like this which shows that the experiment is not running because the URL targeting does not match:

Optimizely / Condition / Testing experiment 5455350458 [time 19 +0]
Optimizely / Condition / Testing URLs for experiment 5455350458 [time 19 +0]
Optimizely / Condition / Failed to match any URL for experiment 5455350458 [time 21 +2]

There are other reasons why your experiment may not be running (Custom Audience, etc.).

--Jason Dahlin
Analytics and Testing Guru Smiley Happy