Rich-text Reply
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
This is an open group. To become a member and stay up to date on future events, visit the Group Homepage and click the “Join Group” button"
Highlighted

Please Introduce Yourself

ar_tabrizi 05-15-15
Rich-text Reply
Please Introduce Yourself

Hi and Welcome,

Kicking this off as a friendly place to stop in and introduce yourself.

Please post a brief comment that includes your name, the company that you work for, and a few words about what you do.

Thank you

A.R.

A.R. Tabriz i
https://twitter.com/VenturePulse
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thetechbiz
Rich-text Reply
Abel_Ramos 05-15-15

Rich-text Reply
Re: Please Introduce Yourself
Hi Los Angeles Optimizers,

My name is Abel Ramos and I am the Ecommerce Project Manager for Princess Cruises. My team is responsible for the shopping and booking experience for Princess.com. We have been using Optimizely for over year now and have been excited to see how this tool can help us with our work here. I'm looking forward to meeting your all and sharing war stories on what is and is not working for and your teams. Optimize on!
Rich-text Reply
Steve_Peron 06-19-15

Rich-text Reply
Hi There!

My name is Stephen Peron and I run a boutique marketing agency out of San Diego called Elevated.com. I head up all things production and have a true passion for CRO / experience optimization. We have been a solution partner with Optimizely for over a year now and love seeing our client success.

LA is only a short drive from San Diego so I am excited to connect with this group SoCal group!
Rich-text Reply
Abel_Ramos 06-22-15

Rich-text Reply
Steve, welcome to the group.
Rich-text Reply
MarcKennedy 07-09-15

Rich-text Reply
Hi everyone,

My name is Marc Kennedy and I'm the analytics coordinator and one of the web developers for Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena and I'm also a student here. We have three schools - Theology, Intercultural Studies, and Psychology. We've just started using Optimizely as part of a move to create a more data-driven culture in our Communications, Marketing, and Admissions division - something I love and am excited to be a part of. We're the largest multi-denominational seminary in the world with over 4,000 active students and our professors are among the leading scholars in their fields. We're beginning to test more and more content marketing pieces and we're getting our feet wet in optimizing landing pages for a number of different mostly-digital campaigns. I'm looking forward to getting to know other people here in SoCal with the same passion for data and testing that produce success for organization-wide business objectives.
Rich-text Reply
About This Group
This is the Los Angeles Optiverse group. Stay connected with local Optimizely users and look out for our upcoming events. Join us!
EVENTS
GROUP STATS
MEMBERS 18
TOTAL POSTS 4
LATEST POST 07-30-15