Android Mixpanel integration looks wrong
in the documentation it says to add these lines:
MixpanelAPI mixpanelAPI = MixpanelAPI.getInstance(this, "API_TOKEN");
1. is API_TOKEN the mixpanel token?
2. I could not find MixpanelIntegration() anywhere, I did find OptimizelyMixpanelIntegration(). is this a mistake in the documentation?
3. is this all you need for mixpanel integration? I mean these two rows of code don't even have anything in common. How exactly is the connection established?
Hope you're doing well.
1. Yes, this is the Mixpanel token.
2. There is a mistake in our documentation, it should be OptimizelyMixpanelIntegration. I am working to get this fixed today.
3. The first line is your initialization of the Mixpanel API, the second registers the the plugin with Optimizely. The only thing they have to do with eachother is that the plugin must be registered after Mixpanel is initialized.