Rich-text Reply

Optimizely and Titanium

caguilar 01-05-15

Optimizely and Titanium

Hi guys,

Curently I'm trying to implement optimizely on a mobile app builded with Titanium, I tried to make a Titanium module that serves as a bridge from the app to the Optimizely SDK. Have anyone tried this? Or anyone knows if it's possible to integrate them? 

Thanks,

Level 1

Re: Optimizely and Titanium

[ Edited ]

Hey @caguilar , thanks for checking out our iOS SDK! While this isn't something we officially support, it's definitely something that could work and you're welcome to try out. Feel more than free to give it a try and let us know how it works; I'd be super interested in knowing the outcome.

whyhankee 03-31-15

Hi,

I was wondering if you got anything working. My company is looking for the same thing (to integrate titanium and optimizely).

Thanks,

Paul.

Pam 03-31-15

@whyhankee Thanks for reaching out!  We have tried out an initial implementation of Titanium.

Would you be interested in working with the Optimizely team to see if we can get the integration to work?

Please let me know!  I'll also follow up in a separate note via email.

Pam
Optimizely

Hi, @Pam,

We are considering starting to use Optimizely and it depends if I can find or implement the Titanium module for it. I would be very grateful to collaborate if you already have some initial hints.

I found a module on github, that implements Optimizely for Cordoba, while I do not yet fully understand how it works, the logic seems to be also acceptable for Titanium too... that's currently the only starting point I have. I would be grateful for anything imperfect that you might already have developed, to test/improve it and use it in my app.

That's the cordova plugin I found, and if I have to, I'd use the same methods as it implements...
https://github.com/optimizely/optimizely-cordova-plugin

@caguilar, @whyhankee, do you maybe have any hints by now?
Pam 02-18-16

Hi @annakozy2011, thanks for reaching out!  At this time, we do not officially support the Titanium integration and do not have a customer who has tried this out yet or tried this out internally.  You're welcome to try out the integration and create a module on your end, but we do not have an existing Titanium module today.  Feel free to try using similar methods from the Cordova plugin.

Pam
Optimizely