Rich-text Reply

Optimizely consuming too much memory

jerryaus 02-04-15

Optimizely consuming too much memory

Hi

In order to run some tests on our mobile Ipad app I asked the developers to install the Optimizely SDK on the app and publish to the App store. However they argued that they had to remove the Optimizely SDK because it was consuming too much memory. 

I would like to know if it has been an issue or it could be a problem on the implementation?

Thanks

Level 2

Joel_Balmer 02-04-15

Re: Optimizely consuming too much memory

Hi there!

Optimizely will have only have a small impact on performance - please take a look at our bullet points on the subject, here.

Please let us know if the problem you're experiencing isn't covered here, or there's a different problem altogether.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Joel

Suneet 02-05-15

Hi jerryaus,

My name is Suneet and I'm a Product Manager on the mobile team @ Optimizely -- would you be up for talking more in a virtual meeting? I want to dig deeper into the memory usage problems you're seeing-- maybe we can do a screenshare and profile your app and you can show us?

What timezone are you located in?

Thanks,

Suneet

Optimizely
jerryaus 02-05-15

Hi Suneet

Thank you for your promptness.

I'm think this meet wil be very helpful to the team. I'll check with the developers when it could be a fgood time. 

I'm based in Sydney, Australia. How can we organize the meeting?

Thanks

Jerry

Level 2
Suneet 02-05-15

Can you e-mail me at my first name at optimizely.com ? we can coordinate there. Thanks.
Optimizely
jerryaus 02-05-15

Sure. I'll do that. Thanks!
Level 2