Hi Optiverse, It’s been a total pleasure working with all of you for the last year and a half. I can’t believe that it was nearly 2 years ago now that we first launched the Community. You all have played such a major part in building a powerful network of Optimizers.
I’m moving into a new role here at Optimizely, and Shanann Klaver, who many of you know already, will be taking over as Community Manager. You’re in great hands! Shanann started at Optimizely 3 years ago and helped grow some of our largest optimization programs as a Customer Success Manager. She now runs all of our Community programs, including User Groups, Optiforce, Optiverse, and product roundtable events. She’s a rockstar.
I’ll still be involved in the Community here and there, so don’t hesitate to reach out. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
So you can all get to know Shanann a little better, I included some Q&A below. Feel free to post your own questions for Shanann in this discussion!
- You’ve been at Optimizely for over 3 years. What inspires you to work here?
- Hands down, our customers. I spent my first two years at Optimizely helping to grow our customer base and managing some of our largest enterprise accounts. I love getting to know the people whose lives Optimizely impacts. Hearing stories about how Optimizely has helped someone grow their business, or contributed to a promotion, gets me so excited about what we do.
- What are you most excited about in your new job?
- Optiverse has grown so much over the last year, and I am excited to keep taking our community to the next level. Managing all of the Customer Marketing programs (including Optiverse, User Groups, our advocacy hub Optiforce, and more) allows me to think holistically about the best ways to create amazing experiences for our customers. I am continually asking myself, “Is this program driving value for our customers? Are we creating an engaging experience?”. Everything I do comes back to putting myself in our customer's shoes. I know that the key to Optimizely success is creating value for our customers, and I am excited to be a champion for this.
- What are some goals you have for the next 6 months?
- We have a lot of plans in store for the next 6 months! Within my role I have two primary goals: (1) Create engaging programs that help customers learn, connect and grow, and (2) Amplify the voice of our customers ideas, feedback and success.
Within Optiverse specifically, I am most excited about rolling out gamification. This is a great opportunity to keep the community fun and engaging. We want to reward our top contributors and facilitate the best possible connections and conversations.
- What’s a fun fact about yourself that you wouldn’t know from talking to you?
- I love soccer and have played my whole life. In 2014 my husband and I, along with two Optimizely co-workers, traveled to Brazil for the FIFA World Cup. What an amazing experience and merging of cultures from around the world. Here is a picture of me amongst a sea of orange, on our way to the Netherlands game:
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.