August Optimizer of the Month: Ikshit Nigam

by Optimizely ‎08-29-2016 August 29, 2016 - edited ‎08-29-2016 August 29, 2016

This month, we're very happy to recognize someone who has provided a great deal of support to our community: Ikshit Nigam. Known as "inigam" in the Optiverse, Ikshit has consistently ranked high on the leaderboard for his willingness to help others with their questions. Learn more about Ikshit below. Congratulations, inigam!

1. What is your name?
Ikshit Nigam

2. Tell us a little about your profession. What do you do? How do you use Optimizely?
Working as Optimisation Evangelist for Time Inc, building and testing wow and delightful experiences and products for users, new site launches etc.

3. When did you start working in the optimization space?
in 2013

4. What's your favorite Optimizely feature?
Integration with a range of other packages and APIs

5. What product feature would you most like to see Optimizely implement in the future?
Stronger analytical capabilities

6. What is your favorite thing about being a part of & engaging in Optiverse?
Learn and share culture, great minds are here and they discuss some of the brilliant ideas to improve user experience.

7. What has been your proudest accomplishment with Optimizely? Have you launched any unusual tests?
My Optimizely certification.

8. What's a website or app you simply cannot live without?
All Google sites

9. Being fearless is one of Optimizely’s core values. What's the most fearless thing you've ever done? 
I just left a promising job in a great company to start working my own practice focusing on latest and best about personalisation and building fluid smooth digital experiences.

10. If you could add one thing to Optiverse what would it be?
be seamlessly connected with LinkedIn.

Comments
by
‎09-08-2016 September 8, 2016

Kudus for #9...

I have just quit a job to go out on my own! Time will tell how it goes but right now it feels very exciting.

I am looking forward to working with loads of amazing clients and making the web a more usable place and generate lot of revenue for my clients.

Agree with #10 as well. Linkedin connections would be a great update.

Level 11
by inigam
‎09-10-2016 September 10, 2016

Thank you Andrew et all

I was away for a while and would like to thank you and everyone here in the community.

I am learning alot especially from all the members with their challenging queries, disucssions and solutions. This is trully exploring new 'WOWs', pushing boundaries of creating better digital experiences and making sites smarter with better UX and UI.

There is alot which can be done and I remain thrilled with the idea of implementing Optimizely capabilities for many more purposes beyond AB/MVT and personalisation.

Thanks Adzeds, keep connected.

Regards

Ikshit

Level 6