Badges, Levels and Leaderboards

by Optimizely ‎05-02-2016 May 2, 2016 - edited ‎05-02-2016 May 2, 2016

The core of any lively community is great content and high quality contributions from its members. We value your contributions to the Optiverse community and want to reward you for sharing great experiences, knowledge, best practices, and solutions.

The Optiverse community is rolling out badges, higher levels of status, and new leaderboards to spotlight your optimization achievements!

What are badges?

Badges are an exciting new element introduced starting today. Community members earn badges by participating, sharing ideas, achieving certification and more. Along with the ‘Badges to earn’ on your Profile page, we will also have surprise badges you can unlock along the way!

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 10.46.39 AM.png

What are levels?

Show your expertise by leveling up in Optiverse. Every action you take results in points earned. The more points you earn, and badges you achieve, the more levels you can unlock.

Examples of ways you can earn points include:

• Creating a post
  • Replying to a post
  • Giving or receiving kudos
  • Submitting a product idea
  • Receiving an accepted solution

Some levels require badge requirements to progress. Badge requirements include:

Find your current level and details for unlocking the next level on your Profile page.

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 10.55.50 AM.png

What makes this valuable to me?

Fantastic question. The most important aspect of gamification is spotlighting community achievements. You can now:

• Show off your expertise
  • Gain insights on the qualifications of other community members
  • Share your status and achievements with your team
  • Access VIP events for being a top contributor
  • And more..!

How do I know my current status in the community?

To see how you rank in the community, simply navigate to your Profile page.

Comments
by roboboogiePDX
‎05-04-2016 May 4, 2016

Loving it! Thanks for the informative post. 

by Optimizely
‎05-04-2016 May 4, 2016

Thanks @roboboogiePDX! Be on the look out next week for official announcements and fun community contests!

Optimizely
by Level 13
‎05-11-2016 May 11, 2016

Love the structure and badges @Shanann!

Level 13