[CONTEST] Win BIG this week in Optiverse!

by Optimizely ‎05-09-2016 May 9, 2016

Calling all optimization enthusiasts! As we roll out our new gamification platform, we want to encourage everyone to join the conversation.

Daily Swag GiveAway.

Post or reply to a discussion topic this week and be automatically entered to win our daily swag giveaway. It’s that easy! We’ve got new t-shirts, notebooks, water bottles, and more to send to you and your team.

Winners will be announced every morning starting on Tuesday. Keep the conversations going, and you will be entered to win every day!

Top 3 Leaders of the Week!

At the end of the week, our top three Leaderboard members will win their very own Amazon Echo. Being a top contributor means you’ve posted and replied to the highest number of discussions from Monday, May 9 - Sunday, May 15.

Remember, we are focused on encouraging quality conversations. Posts that are not adding value will be removed.

Amazon Echo winners will be announced on Monday, May 16. Good luck!

71TtQbuOTgL._SL1000_.jpg

Comments
by Optimizely
‎05-10-2016 May 10, 2016

@andreasbalzer Congratulations!! You are the winner of Monday's Daily Swag Giveaway! I will send you an email with details so I can mail you and your team some Optimizely goodies Smiley Happy

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎05-11-2016 May 11, 2016

@mminshew Congratulations (and welcome to Optiverse)! You are the winner of Tuesday's Daily Swag Giveaway. And it was your first post! I will send you an email with details so I can mail you and your team some awesome Optimizely goodies. 

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎05-12-2016 May 12, 2016

@miguelm Congratulations! You are the winner of Wednesday's Daily Swag Giveaway. I will send you an email with details so I can mail you and your team some awesome Optimizely goodies! Smiley Happy 

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎05-13-2016 May 13, 2016

@CD1 Congratulations! You are the winner of Thursday's Daily Swag Giveaway! I will send you an email with details so I can mail you and your team some awesome Optimizely goodies! Also, welcome to Optiverse! Smiley Happy

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎05-16-2016 May 16, 2016

@Joey_Herzberg Congratulations! You are the winner of Friday's Daily Swag Giveaway! I will send you an email with details so I can mail you and your team some awesome Optimizely goodies. Excited you will be at this weeks Atlanta User Group as well!

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎05-16-2016 May 16, 2016 - edited ‎05-16-2016 May 16, 2016

A very BIG congratulations to our Top 3 Leaders of the Week @JasonDahlin @parththakkar and @robertchan! Thank you for your great contributions and feedback winthin the Optiverse community. You will all be rewared with your very own Amazon Echo for your amazing work! I will send you an email to discuss shipping details.

Screen Shot 2016-05-16 at 9.05.27 AM.png

Congratulations again and thank you everyone for the fun conversations last week!! Smiley Happy

Optimizely
by
‎05-18-2016 May 18, 2016

Thank you, @Shanann Smiley Very Happy

Experimentation Hero
by
‎06-02-2016 June 2, 2016

Gah - had a nice long review of Alexa typed up and I got an authentication error submitting the repoly.  Boo!

Even though we only use her for Pandora and Shopping Lists and News/Weather digests, it has been very useful!  Thanks!!!

Experimentation Hero
by Optimizely
‎06-02-2016 June 2, 2016

@JasonDahlin oh no! Would have loved to hear all your feedback. Glad Alexa is coming in handy for a few things! I see a future of Optimizely testing on Alexa, Oculus, Apple Watch and more...!

Optimizely