The Optie Awards shine a spotlight on the best of the best, the leaders, and the innovators, in the world of experience optimization.
Over 100 Optie Award submissions were narrowed down to just 30 impressive finalist. Our Optimizely Executive Voting Panel read through each submission and voted on winners based on the following criteria: pursuit of innovation, business impact, demonstrated expertise, thoroughness of entry, and fulfillment of the category’s description.
We are excited to announce the winners of our 2015 Optie Awards, and share their impressive achievements. Take notes, everyone!
- The Better Together Award: Trulia in partnership with CROmetrics
- Most Dramatic Business Impact: Village Roadshow Theme Parks in partnership with Clearhead
- Data-Driven Culture Award: Scripps Networks Interactive
- Optimization Champion of the Year: Pauline Marol from Hotwire
- Solutions Partner of the Year: Clearhead and RedEye
- Most Impactful Use of Personalization: 99designs in partnership with CROmetrics
- Mobile Pioneer Award: eBay
- Developer Extraordinaire Award: Markis Taylor of Trulia
- People’s Choice: Experience of the Year: Trulia Rentals in partnership with CROmetrics