I can’t believe it’s been a year since we launched the Optiverse. It’s been a truly incredible year -- we have over 3,000 community members, 30 Community-generated ideas that are now in the product, and an extensive library of discussions and Knowledge Base articles that help thousands of people with questions each day. None of this would be possible without your passion and support!
Watch this video featuring our very own Community members, read about the Optiverse’s journey so far, and check out our slideshow highlighting key milestones over the last year.
- April 2014: The Optiverse Launched, which included a brand-new Community, Academy, and a major redesign of the Knowledge Base.
- June 2014: Our very first Ask the Expert with Optimizely Strategy Consultant Khattaab Khan. We’ve done many more Ask the Expert features since then.
- July 2014: 1,000 Members joined.
- October 2014: We launched the Optimization Survival Guide based on the Community’s advice.
- November 2014: Our very first One Minute Monday was posted, featuring Brett Schultz, one of Optimizely’s Solution Architects. We’ve launched a new One Minute Monday almost every week since then.
- December 2014: The first User Group event was hosted in San Francisco. Optiverse User Groups are continuing to expand and we now have several cities. Join one near you.
- March 2015: We launched the Growth Marketer Infographic based on the Community’s feedback.
- March 2015: We created a Statistics tag to accommodate the large volume of questions about stats.
Here are the winners of our "most famous" category -
- Most viewed Community posts:
- Ask me anything with Jessie Becker, Optimizely's CMO
- Optimizely & Angular JS
- What’s your testing documentation structure?
- Most viewed Knowledge Base articles:
- Implement the Optimizely Snippet
- Redirect experiments
- Integrating Optimizely with GA
- How long to run a test
- Most viewed Academy lessons:
Thanks for everything. I can't wait to see what we can accomplish together in the next year! Join our Community and share with your friends.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.