Help congratulate our stars!

by Optimizely ‎06-09-2014 June 9, 2014 - edited ‎07-21-2014 July 21, 2014

Hey Optiverse!

We are excited to announce several Optiverse members who have graduated to a new Level. Since this is our first announcement, we have a large group. In the future, we will congratulate our new stars each week!

Please introduce yourselves and congratulate them on their achievements.

Level 3

@Jonathan  , @zemaniac , @keith_lovgren 

Level 2

@ChrisSanfilippo , @Alix , @Jedidiah_Fugle , @envisionitmedia , @SarahR , @adzeds , @shirley

@chrisgoward , @Djedi , @ChrisSanfilippo , @bryantjaquez , @baartek , @audr_y , @Allie , @cmita , @brian_deloach , @MeganBush , @dearkates , @steve , @brian-tcr , @Finge , @Ranning , @Gus , @AndrewS , @MJBeisch , @ChrisGibbins , @wowzadj , @BenH , @CROmetrics , @rlee , @Elephant , @Mike_in_SF , @tfootdale , @Acorn-Amanda , @spiralyze , @Gibbelaar , @willegan , @AndyBanks , @db-_-db , @doodirock , @pittis , @dfoley , @Inez , @EBTesting , @rgrossha 

Thanks for all of your contributions!!

Comments
by Optimizely
‎06-09-2014 June 9, 2014

Congrats, superstars! I'm Adam Avramescu (Customer Education Manager). It's awesome seeing all of your participation and feedback as we build and grow our offerings. Thanks for making the Optiverse better and for helping make the world a more data-driven place!

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎06-09-2014 June 9, 2014

Congratulations all! I am Teja Shah (part of the technical support team)  here at Optimizely.

At Optimizely, we strive everyday to make our customers experience with the product the best it can be and it is customers like you that help achieve this. We truly appreciate your contributions and support!

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎06-09-2014 June 9, 2014

Allright!! Well done everyone!

I'm a member of the Success team here at Optimizely - Seeing you all participate and contribute the way you do helps us reach a larger audience and know where our users are having trouble while others succeed. THANK YOU!

Optimizely
by zemaniac
‎06-10-2014 June 10, 2014

Wow! I didn't quite see that coming eheh Smiley Happy

Thank you for setting up this nice forum. It's nice to discuss about optimization with people who are actually working on it and do understand the "numbers". There's plenty of advice and great structure!

Keep it going!

Level 2
by

Woo Level 2!

Bring on Level 3...

David Shaw (UX and Conversion Manager @ Vouchercloud)

Level 11
by Optimizely

Wow!  Congratulations all!

Optimizely
by Finge
‎06-11-2014 June 11, 2014

Hey hey hey! Thanks for the shoutout and a great forum :-)

Level 2
by Optimizely
‎06-11-2014 June 11, 2014 - edited ‎06-11-2014 June 11, 2014

Congrats on reaching the next level!  Thank you all for your contributions and taking the time to make Optiverse great with your participation.

Pam
Optimizely
by keith_lovgren Level 2
‎06-11-2014 June 11, 2014 - last edited on ‎06-11-2014 June 11, 2014 by Optimizely

I'm stoked to be on the list with so many great CRO people. A few I met at Opticon and I hope to meet more of you at next years Opticon.

If you haven't been, I can't reccomend this conference enough for getting the latest on conversion rate optimization.

Also, @chrisgoward , I loved your book, "You Should Test That" 

by chrisgoward Level 5
‎06-11-2014 June 11, 2014

Thanks, @keith_lovgren ! I'm glad to hear you like the book.

Chris

Level 5