Want web and mobile optimization to do more for you? Join an Optiverse User Group near you and you’ll have the chance to network with other experimenters in your neighborhood, build your personal brand, share ideas, and gain new insights on how to get the most out of Optimizely.
What are Optiverse User Groups?
Optiverse User Groups are organized by Optimizely fans and users around the world and they meet both online and in-person.
What joining an Optiverse User Group can do for you:
- Get tips and tricks from real Optimizely users and industry experts
- Participate in open discussions with peers facing the same challenges as you
- Grow your professional network and meet others in your neighborhood who share common interests
- Stay connected with CRO trends
- Build your personal brand through speaking and hosting opportunities.
Who are Optiverse User Groups for?
- Anyone! Beginners and Experts alike are welcome in an Optiverse User Group.
How can you join?
Joining is easy - simply choose a location that is relevant to you and click “Join Group.” Upcoming events will be posted in the online Group and sent out via email. There is no cost to attending these events.
Don't see your city? Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to lead a group in your own area.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.