Meet and Greet with this week's Stars + Top Discussions

by Optimizely ‎08-05-2014 August 5, 2014 - edited ‎08-05-2014 August 5, 2014

I am excited to announce several Optiverse members who have graduated to a new Level!  Please introduce yourselves to each other.

So we can get to know you better, please tell us: If you could meet anyone, who would it be and why? 

Our new Level 2 stars: @StephenHamilton , @timlb 

Here are some interesting discussions that happened last week:

• Check out all the fascinating stories of suprising results that were posted on our "Testing and Successes Board" for the recent contest. @MJBeisch , @davidciccarelli , @cclapp , @CK-Matthew , @Gajan , and @trangm all posted! 
  • Optimizely is travelling around the US with our Optimizely Experience Event. We had our first one in Seattle and @HeatherW  posted a wonderful recap of the event here. This week, we'll be in Atlanta and then moving on from there. There are some amazing pictures in the thread! 

Keep up the great work! 

Comments
by StephenHamilton
‎08-05-2014 August 5, 2014

Woot! I've levelled up. Smiley Happy

Not sure how I managed that exactly - I've hardly contributed much at all. I am however, getting a fair bit of value out of this community as I'm focusing heavily on learning how to use Optimizely and generally running testing for my company's eCommerce site.

Anyway, the answer to the question, "If you could meet anyone, who would it be and why?" would be Wes Anderson, because I really like his films, and I'd like to know if he is a quirky kind of guy (his films are often described as quirky), or if he is really just a pretty regular guy who happens to be a film director (I reckon his films reflect the extraordinariness of regular people).

by Optimizely
‎08-06-2014 August 6, 2014

@StephenHamilton - Thrilled to have you participating (even if it's been minimal so far)! Wes Anderson is a great choice. 

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎08-07-2014 August 7, 2014

Congratulations @StephenHamilton and @timlb for levelling up! 

I wanted to introduce myself! My name is Brad and I am a new Solutions Architect on the Optimizely Team here in San Francisco! I am super excited to see what kind of experiements and ideas this great community comes up with!

If I could meet anyone it woudl probably be Jon Stewart. I love his show and think he is one of the smartest / wittiest comedians out there today. I think an afternoon with him would include great conversation and lots of laughs.

I look forward meeting everyone here!

Optimizely