Meet and Greet with this week's Stars + Top Discussions

by Optimizely ‎10-02-2014 October 2, 2014

I am excited to announce several Optiverse members who have graduated to a new Level! Please introduce yourselves to each other. 

So we can get to know you better, please tell us: If you could only choose one kind of food to live on for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

Our new Level 2 stars: @AmyB , @anothertester , @billbauer , @boothrich , @Chris , @DarrellF , @DCKevin , @DucNguyen , @GidonBelmaker , @greg , @Jacob , @JasonSequre , @joako , @julia , @KerriA , @laurenm , @Merritt , @RickyS , @sampathd , @timgregory 

Some interesting conversations: 

The co-founswe of someconnect.com, @aalap7 , is thrilled with the feedback received so far from the community. What do you think they could do to improve their homepage? What elements should be highlighted? Offer up your advice.

@adzeds is curious what everyone's techincal job title is. CRO is really new, and oftentimes does not have a title of it's own. It'd be intersting to see the how wide the differences between titles actually is.  What is your job title? 

@Gary , one of our technical support representatives, is joining us each week to provide a new Optimizely tip. He sees thousands of mistakes made by users and has a lot of great knowledge to share. You can see his first tip here. Is there anything else you'd like to learn more about?

Comments
by DCKevin
‎10-02-2014 October 2, 2014

If I could only live on one kind of food, I think it woud have to be peanuts or peanut butter. I ate a lot of peanut butter as a kid and still eat it now whenever I get the chance. :-)

- Kevin

Level 2
by timgregory
‎10-02-2014 October 2, 2014

Thanks Amanda

Unsalted Macadamia nuts. I'm amazed that the first response from Kevin is also a nut!

Level 2
by
‎10-06-2014 October 6, 2014

Got to be Chicken Kievs!

I like to entertain my work friends with some of the weird things I eat and ofter Chicken Kievs are a main component.

Like this, Chicken Kiev Kebab: http://adzeds.tumblr.com/post/85048890623/aromatic-garlic-herb-chicken-kiev-kebab-with

Level 11
by greg
‎10-06-2014 October 6, 2014

How do the levels work? Is it based on post count, or something else?

PS - Fresh.

Level 2