Meet and Greet with this week's Stars + Top Discussions

by Optimizely ‎10-22-2014 October 22, 2014

I am excited to announce several Optiverse members who have graduated to a new Level! Please introduce yourselves to each other. 

So we can get to know you better, please tell us: if you could meet any celebrity (alive or not), who would it be?

Our new Level 2 stars: @Airenvy , @alexp , @Alicia_Tallie , @AmyB , @anothertester , @billbauer , @blarsen , @chaefele , @Chris , @DarrellF , @DCKevin , @DucNguyen , @GidonBelmaker , @greg , @jamesmerr , @Jacob , @joako , @JonSieling , @julia , @jyau , @KerriA , @laurenm , @Lumo , @Matt-Optivert , @MeganD , @Merritt , @mstreegan , @peacecorp , @RickyS , @shorty , @sampathd , @SH13 , @ShaneG , @stefank , @tFox , @ThomasTheTank , @timgregory 

Our new Level 3 stars: @chrisgoward , @hbaecklund , @jencajenca 

Some interesting conversations: 

• I want to give a special shout out to @tFox , who built an integration with the new REST API that allows you to send yourself automated reports of Optimizely results. What makes this special is that he went out of his way to find all of the relevant conversations in the community where members were were asking for a similar feature and pointed them to a very detailed explanation of how you can easily set up his integration yourself. 

• If you haven't already, you should definitely check out the "Ask the Expert" discussions with @chrisgoward & @CK-Matthew -- there is some INCREDIBLE content and tips/tricks. You can find the Q&A with Chris Goward here and the Q&A with Matthew Hayden here

• Finally, please check out our new eBook which highlights over 75 tips on A/B testing from over 44 experts (all of which are our very own Optiverse members)

!

Comments
by tFox
‎10-22-2014 October 22, 2014

Hi All, 

I would choose to meet @chrisgoward. Or Will Ferrel... or Derek Jeter

@Amanda thanks for the shout out! I hope others find it useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHzrqDpjyrs

Level 2
by Matt-Optivert
‎10-22-2014 October 22, 2014

Hi All, great to be a part of this inspiring community, I'm looking forward to learning, sharing and contributing where i can.

The person I would most like to meet is Seth Godin. A true marketing genius. Gary Vaynerchuck would probably be second as he just gets the social space like no-one else and finally, Richard Branson, no-one exhibits the true entrepreneurial spirit like that man!

by Optimizely
‎10-29-2014 October 29, 2014

Congratulations everyone! Excited to see all of the rising stars in the optimization community!

Optimizely