I am excited to announce several Optiverse members who have graduated to a new Level! Please introduce yourselves to each other.
So we can get to know you better, please tell us: if you could meet any celebrity (alive or not), who would it be?
Our new Level 2 stars: @Airenvy , @alexp , @Alicia_Tallie , @AmyB , @anothertester , @billbauer , @blarsen , @chaefele , @Chris , @DarrellF , @DCKevin , @DucNguyen , @GidonBelmaker , @greg , @jamesmerr , @Jacob , @joako , @JonSieling , @julia , @jyau , @KerriA , @laurenm , @Lumo , @Matt-Optivert , @MeganD , @alphanumerritt , @mstreegan , @peacecorp , @RickyS , @shorty , @sampathd , @SH13 , @ShaneG , @stefank , @tFox , @ThomasTheTank , @timgregory
Some interesting conversations:
- I want to give a special shout out to @tFox , who built an integration with the new REST API that allows you to send yourself automated reports of Optimizely results. What makes this special is that he went out of his way to find all of the relevant conversations in the community where members were were asking for a similar feature and pointed them to a very detailed explanation of how you can easily set up his integration yourself.
- @mstreegan started a very intersesting conversation on best practices around educating the office and showcasing testing successes. How do do you showcase your successes within your own company?
- @adzeds asked a question about the actual job titles of people working in conversion rate optimization. The response has shown that there is quite a lot of variance in job title, department, and # of people on the team. What's your job title?
- If you haven't already, you should definitely check out the "Ask the Expert" discussions with @chrisgoward & @CK-Matthew -- there is some INCREDIBLE content and tips/tricks. You can find the Q&A with Chris Goward here and the Q&A with Matthew Hayden here.
- Finally, please check out our new eBook which highlights over 75 tips on A/B testing from over 44 experts (all of which are our very own Optiverse members)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.