Meet and Greet with this week's Stars!

by Optimizely ‎07-21-2014 July 21, 2014 - edited ‎07-21-2014 July 21, 2014

I am excited to announce several Optiverse members who have graduated to a new Level!  Please introduce yourselves to each other 

So we can get to know you better, please tell usDo you have a favorite food? If so, what is it?

Mine would definitely be ice cream (although not the healthiest choice)

Our new Level 2 stars:  @dkhanal , @Duncan , @NilsKattau , @trangm , @Valentin 

No new Level 3 or 4 stars. I encourage you all to step up the particiapation so you can reach a new level Smiley Happy

Here are some interesting discussions that happened last week:

@Valentin brought up a really great question about how to implement an experiemnt on a slider image. 

@keith_lovgren asked "Who are some of the experts in the CRO field that you follow?" I would be really interested to hear your thoughts here so we can try to bring this talent into Optiverse. 

@adzeds asked what "What does your testing documentation structure look like?" CRO is relatively new and the processes and best practices are still a work in progress. The more input we get from community members like you, the more we can do to document this information. 

Keep up the great work!

Comments
by Optimizely
‎07-21-2014 July 21, 2014

Thank you and congratulations to our rising stars!  Your input is invaluable to the testing community!

Optimizely