New Certifications Have Arrived!

by Optimizely ‎01-18-2017 January 18, 2017

Hello!

I'm happy to announce that we have launched two new Certifications, which will replace the older exams. 

By passing the first exam, you will become an Optimizely Certified User for Web Experimentation. This credential will replace the "Platform Certification." It is designed for folks who want to demonstrate their proficiency with building and launching an Optimizely X experiment. 

For those who want to showcase their developer skills, you can become an Optimizely Certified Developer for Web Products. This credential replaces the "Developer Certification," and will test applicants on more advanced technical skills related to Optimizely X Web. 

To celebrate the launch of these new certifications, we are offering a 50% discount to all applicants attempting certification between now and February 15th. Simply enter the promotional code OPTLYXNEW upon registering for the exam. 

To learn more about these exams and how to register, please visit our brand new certification website at https://community.optimizely.com/certification.

Good luck!

Comments
by codemytest
‎01-18-2017 January 18, 2017 - edited ‎01-18-2017 January 18, 2017

@DanielQ wonderful news! Very excited to get upgrade my certificates. 

Level 2
by
‎01-24-2017 January 24, 2017

Wonderful so can get both certifications for the price of one 

by
‎02-21-2017 February 21, 2017

During my recent take on the exam I got the age old question "Optimizely and Google Analytics (GA) captures information differently, what is the likely explanation?

As far as I know it can be because of the delay between Optimizely and GA due to the API connection. However another possible answer is  that the user is looking at total conversions in GA and unique conversions in Optimizely.

Which is the correct answer?

Experimentation Hero