New features in the Optiverse - Board Subscriptions, Pagination, Support Portal, and more

by Optimizely ‎02-27-2015 February 27, 2015

There are many new features in the Optiverse that I wanted you all to be aware of. As always, we'd love to hear your feedback, and if you have any ideas on how to make the Optiverse better, please post them here.

• SubscriptionsYou can now subscribe to a board that interests you so you can be notified when a new discussion is posted. Passionate about Testing Ideas & Successes? Just hit the "subscribe button" on the board page and you'll receive an email each time a new post is created on that board. NOTE: You must be logged in to see the subscribe button. 

Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 8.49.12 AM.png

• Discussion Status: You will now easily be able to tell if a question has been solved, or if an idea has been completed from the board view. Previously, you were only able to tell if a a response had been accepted as a solution by clicking into the discussion itself. To help discoverability, I encourage everyone to click the "Accept as Solution" button if someone has accurately solved your question. 

Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 8.43.09 AM.png

• Pagination: From the community homepage, you can now easily browse through past discussions. Click the "See More Discussions" button at the bottom of the page to load additional conversations. The additional discussions loaded will match the filter you have applied above: recent posts, popular, most viewed, etc. I want to give a shout out to @greg for posting this idea originally! 

Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 7.11.41 AM.png

• Support Portal Access: You can now access your Support Ticket Portal from the dropdown menus in Community, Academy, and Support. To access this, you must be logged in and you must have a plan that has access to Email Support

Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 8.48.07 AM.png

• Filter your Posts: There is a new filter on the homepage and on each board page: Most Viewed Discussions. Select this filter to see the discusstions that have had the most recent traffic. 

Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 8.52.04 AM.png

As always, feel free to respond here or email optiverse@optimizely.com with questions and/or feedback. 

Thanks! 

Comments
by greg
‎02-27-2015 February 27, 2015
And hearts were changed to thumbs, I see. Smiley Happy
Level 2
by Optimizely
‎02-27-2015 February 27, 2015

Oh yea! That was your idea too, @greg ! For everyone's reference, the heart was causing some confusion on whether you were liking or favoriting a post. We changed the icon to a thumbs up so it's clear that you are giving someone a virtual high five for their great post. 

Optimizely
by
‎03-02-2015 March 2, 2015

Yeah, I noticed the change to thumbs. Makes a lot more sense to me!

Some great additions to the community!!

Level 11