There are many new features in the Optiverse that I wanted you all to be aware of. As always, we'd love to hear your feedback, and if you have any ideas on how to make the Optiverse better, please post them here.
- Subscriptions: You can now subscribe to a board that interests you so you can be notified when a new discussion is posted. Passionate about Testing Ideas & Successes? Just hit the "subscribe button" on the board page and you'll receive an email each time a new post is created on that board. NOTE: You must be logged in to see the subscribe button.
- Discussion Status: You will now easily be able to tell if a question has been solved, or if an idea has been completed from the board view. Previously, you were only able to tell if a a response had been accepted as a solution by clicking into the discussion itself. To help discoverability, I encourage everyone to click the "Accept as Solution" button if someone has accurately solved your question.
- Pagination: From the community homepage, you can now easily browse through past discussions. Click the "See More Discussions" button at the bottom of the page to load additional conversations. The additional discussions loaded will match the filter you have applied above: recent posts, popular, most viewed, etc. I want to give a shout out to @greg for posting this idea originally!
- Support Portal Access: You can now access your Support Ticket Portal from the dropdown menus in Community, Academy, and Support. To access this, you must be logged in and you must have a plan that has access to Email Support.
- Filter your Posts: There is a new filter on the homepage and on each board page: Most Viewed Discussions. Select this filter to see the discusstions that have had the most recent traffic.
As always, feel free to respond here or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and/or feedback.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.