What's going on fellow testers? It's Brian from Customer Success at Optimizely giving you an update on some great new and updated material we've made available within our Knowledge Base! Our various subject matter experts have documented helpful tips on optimization strategy, integrations, troubleshooting for experiments, mobile app testing, and more! We've also made some revisions on existing articles based on your feedback.
This will be the first of a running series to keep everyone up to date on new content and features as they become available. Stay posted for these in the future!
Please note each title is a link to the Knowledge Base article!
by Ryan Lillis, Strategy Consultant
- Understand the purpose of an idea submission form.
- Build an idea submission form ranging from simple to detailed.
- Find and use tools that help you create your own form.
by Amy Herbertson, Technical Support Representative
- Form your own data-driven hypothesis
- Understand the components of a strong hypothesis
- Learn from “winning” and “losing” hypotheses
by Bradley Taylor, Sr. Solutions Architect
- Set up the Optimizely plugin on a Wordpress site
- Add the Optimizely Snippet directly to the theme’s header
- Test headlines outside of Optimizely using the API
by Ehsan Mafi, Customer Education Manager & Shaunak Mali, Solutions Architect
- Use Lotame visitor data to create Optimizely Dimensions
- Integrate Lotame and Optimizely so that Lotame can pass information into experiments
by Lyndsey Williams, Technical Support Representative
- Use Salesforce reports to create Optimizely Audiences
- Integrate Salesforce and Marketo with Optimizely so that Salesforce can pass information into experiments
An update on our Page View Goals article
by Ehsan Mafi, Customer Education Manager
- Track a visitor's pageviews (to measure the success of your variation)
- Set up a pageview goal in Optimizely
- Use regular expressions to match a custom range of pages
by Amara Shah, Sr. Technical Support Representative
Experiment QA & Review
by Nils Van Kleef, Technical Support Representative
- Check whether the Optimizely snippet is conflicting with your page
- Figure out whether there's a problem with your experiment variation code
by Allison Rodriguez, Sr. Technical Support Representative
- Helpful tips on why an experiment may not reach statistical significance for designated goals
by Amara Shah & Kathryn Castle, Sr. Technical Support Representatives
- Optimizely and GA / UA may not match data-wise due to a number of factors. This article covers how to troubleshoot data tracking between the 2 platforms
Mobile: iOS and Android
by Joel Balmer, Technical Support Representative
- Use phased rollouts to mitigate risk of crashes
- Implement code / experiment changes to facilitate a feature rollout
by Pamela Ongchin, Mobile Solutions Architect Team Lead
- This article is part of a series about optimization and testing ideas for mobile apps
by Daniel Quick, Customer Education Manager
- How to set your language preference within Optimizely
Is there an article that you think needs to be updated or is missing from our knowledge base? Please let us know in the discussion below and we'll be happy to get working on it!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.