Hey again testers,
Brian from Customer Success with this week's update on what we've included and adjusted within our Knowledge Base. Please remember, the title of each article is a link that will allow you to access it in a new tab. Send us some feedback on what you'd like to see or clarified within our Knowledge Base and we're happy to help!
by Amara Shah, Sr. Technical Support Representative & Harrison Krat, Solutions Architect
- An important update to how the Campaign Traffic Source is evaluated through the presence of certain query parameters
- Note: the value of the utm_campaign parameter is used to assign the visitor's campaign segment value. Its presence does not influence the assignment of a traffic source
by Harrison Krat, Solutions Architect
- Create Audience targeting conditions based on the measurements you care about
by Amara Shah, Sr. Technical Support Representative
- Now with updated screenshots reflecting GTM's new user interface
by Nils Van Kleef, Technical Support Representative & Daniel Quick, Customer Education Manager
- How to include segments as part of an offline conversion
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.