Upcoming User Group Events in a city near you!

by Optimizely ‎07-16-2015 July 16, 2015

We have several User Group events coming up that you won't want to miss. These events are a great way to connect with optimization enthusiasts in your local area and learn how other organizations are running their testing programs. There are customer speakers at each event, and we always provide food and drinks. 

Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 2.50.42 PM.png

• User Group Event in Los Angeles on Tuesday July 28: You can RSVP here. Don't forget to join the online group so you can stay up to date on upcoming events and view the presentations from previous events. 
  • User Group Event in Chicago on Tuesday August 4: You can RSVP hereDon't forget to join the online group so you can stay up to date on upcoming events and view the presentations from previous events. 

You can check out a list of all the active User Groups here. Join your city's group to find out when the next event will be. 

If you are interested in speaking at one of these User Group events, please reach out to optiverse@optimizely.com or post a discussion in the relevant group. Thanks so much! 

Comments
by
‎07-21-2015 July 21, 2015

@Amanda So when are you bringing this to Amsterdam ;-)?

Level 10
by Optimizely

@MartijnSch - We did do one experimental group in June and there's an online group for Amsterdam. I'd recommend joining it so you can stay up to date on future events. Due to some team changes, the events are on hold for now, but I'm working on getting it back up and running! Please email me if you're interested in contributing in some way Smiley Happy

Optimizely
by

@Amanda Damm, completely missed this before. I knew they did an event but that apparently wasn't related to the user group Smiley Sad. Reached out to Marc to see if I can catchup on the last presentation.

Level 10