Add Additional Options on New Results Page

by amitch5903 ‎04-22-2014 April 22, 2014

Additional Options on "New" Results Page

The new results page is a great step-up visually from the old results page, but a few basic features are missing that would be nice to have (in priority order):

1. Adjust time displayed.  Similar to Google Analytics, it would be great if I can easily adjust the time period that shows up to correct for any implementation issues, site issues, etc.

2. Email the report.  I swear this was demoed at Opticon and is probably in the pipeline, but I can't find it anywhere. 

3. Comments: Before I send the results to leadership, I'd like to add comments at the top (key findings) as well as comments with each graph.
4. Option to Add Images from Test: To make this report even more compelling, it would be great to be able to add images of each variation tested.

Level 2

Comments
by Optimizely
‎06-02-2014 June 2, 2014
Status changed to: Great Idea!

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎07-29-2014 July 29, 2014

Hey @amitch5903 

I was just reviewing this with our Product Manager @arthur . We have a couple notes on your requests

1. Adjust time displayed: You can actually do this already on the results page by clicking and dragging on the chart. See the attached screenshot. 

2. Email the report: If you click "Share" in the top right, you'll be shown a shareable link or CSV option that can be emailed. 

3. Comments: We just recently released annotations for our Platinum plans. You can find details here

4. Options to add images from Test: Currrently you can click preview in the top right to preview each varaition. However, it sounds like you also want to see screenshots on the results page. I moved this portion of your idea above to a brand new idea so it can be commented & voted on on individually. You can see the moved portion of the idea here

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns with the details above! 

Optimizely
by Optimizely
Status changed to: Already Have It (Partially)

Optimizely
by amitch5903

Thanks @Amanda, your team has been hard at work!

Level 2