Collaborative Optimization Planning, Roadmap and Project Management

by rhokstar on ‎10-21-2015 October 21, 2015 - last edited on ‎11-03-2015 November 3, 2015 by Optimizely

What I really want instead of "toolkits", is an added feature to Optimizely for roadmap, interative planning all in one. Sort of like the "road to the final four" where you see team a vs b, then team a gets eliminated and team b advances to the next round. Each interation includes the testing theory, metrics that mattered, summary log, etc. All this hosted by Optimizely.

I don't want to deal with spreadsheets in Excel/GApps, pdf's, paper, and other outdated and unscalable/outdated messy methods. We live in the 21st century of API's and collaborative software that makes sharing data easy.

Optimizely would rock if it had this. Testing is a collaborative actviity and sharing notes/metrics (whether they're Optimizely or some external analytics provider like Site Catalyst) is critical to spreading results and telling a story. I can import heatmaps, before and after, etc.

Often times I have to construct anitquated presentation slides (a very archaic method), gather all the spreadsheet data from multiple sources and blah blah blah the list goes on. This takes too much time to coalsece all this stuff.

Yes, I'm asking for a SaaS for a testing and learning culture. Smiley Happy

And NO, I don't want to use some other platform for this. I already have too much going on.

Level 2

Comments
by Optimizely
‎03-01-2016 March 1, 2016

Hi @rhokstar,

We hear you loud and clear, and we couldn't agree more.  On March 14th we will be making an announcement to help accelerate the development of features like these, all within Optimizely.  

That's all we can say for now. Look out for an Optimizely post in about two weeks!

Optimizely
by Wolfgang
‎10-10-2016 October 10, 2016

I very much agree but unfortunately struggle to find the post Ehsan mentioned.

Level 1