Dashboard Notes

by rhutchings ‎05-16-2014 May 16, 2014

It would be nice to have a section on the Dashboard where a business user could add notes.  I work in Optimizely everyday, but my Director doesn’t.  Sometimes when he needs quick updates, it'd be nice to have a notes sectioin to where I could type in an open field. 

Display could be a quick headline and snippet of status.  Also maybe a tooltip so you don't have to click. in.

Thx,

Colby Gilmore

Level 2

Comments
by Optimizely
‎07-08-2014 July 8, 2014
Status changed to: Great Idea!
Thanks Colby, this is a great idea. What kinds of notes would you be interested in putting in the notes section? Would it be more useful for completed experiments (maybe from the results page) or for running or draft experiments? If anyone else has feedback about this, I'd love to hear at jon.noronha@optimizely.com. Thanks!
Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎11-21-2014 November 21, 2014

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we've incorporated this idea into the new dashboard, which we're beta testing now. To try it out, just visit http://www.optimizely.com/dashboard and then click the link at the top of the page that says "try the beta". I'd love to hear your feedback!

Specifically, you can add notes in the new dashboard by selecting an experiment and the clicking "Edit Text" in the description category on the right. You can also use #hashtags in your notes and search for them later for easier organization.

Thanks,

Jon

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎12-05-2014 December 5, 2014
Status changed to: Done

Optimizely