0 Likes

Export foratted PDF of results

by jfx1026 ‎07-21-2015 July 21, 2015

I'd like the option to export the data as a clean presentable PDF. This would serve two purposes. First, sharing the information with less screen-savy people. Second, teh PFD can double as a file backup of testing results.

Bonus, PDFs are editable in tools like Adobe Illustrator - so I could tweak them for pretty presentation.

Level 3

Comments
by Zsolt
‎07-22-2015 July 22, 2015

You can print the results page as PDF. It's all editable, though you'll have a ton of cleaning up to do if you want to make edits to it in Illustrator.

I usually recreate the fields, sometimes it's faster than cleaning up all the generated content. The best part of the exported PDF is always the chart (at least for me) - it's all vectors and it's fairly simple to make it look really good.

Level 5
by Zsolt
‎07-22-2015 July 22, 2015

Quick tips:

- you can delete and adjust parts of the page with "Inspect Element" to maximize the area of interest for export

- when chosing to print to PDF, choose paper size: A3 (Print Area-Large) and landscape orientation

You can easily end up exporting something like this: http://d.pr/i/1dEnv (note: I pixelated the actual data out)

Level 5