0 Likes

Export tests list

by SarahR ‎04-21-2014 April 21, 2014

I would love to be able to export the list from the "Experiments" list tab, allowing me to either share directly internally, or pull into our internal test dashboards.

So perhaps having a download or export button with csv, excel, etc... format options. And, if I had searched for something, I would only want it to export the visible list (or more specifically, the list of tests that matched the search).

The fields that I would want included would be:

• Experiment name
  • Status
  • Visitors
  • Start Date
  • End Date (empty if test is still running)
  • Last Modified
  • # of variations
  • "winner", "loser", "inconclusive" or "more data needed" status against primary goal
Level 2

Comments
by MeganBush Level 2
‎04-22-2014 April 22, 2014

I love this! Would be very helpful when sharing what tests are running and statuses with internal teams, etc. Great idea!

Level 2
by Optimizely
‎06-04-2014 June 4, 2014

This is a great idea, and something we definitely want to provide more easily. One thing to note is that you can already get some of this data (experiment name, status, start/end/modified dates, variations) va our Experiment API, so if you have developer resources you may already be able to pull this into internal dashboards. We'll be expanding this API over time so you can get additional information like visitor count and winner/loser status.

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎07-29-2014 July 29, 2014
Status changed to: Great Idea!

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎09-15-2014 September 15, 2014

@SarahR and @MeganBush 

It is now possible to get the results of experiments through the REST API, including the number of visitors, number of conversions, and statistical confidence for each variation.  Please see the documentation at http://developers.optimizely.com/rest/#get-results and the example code at http://developers.optimizely.com/samples/#results.  If you have developer resources it should be relatively straightforward to pull results into your internal test dashboards.

Please let me know if you have any questions or you can email our developer support list at developers@optimizely.com.

John

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎09-15-2014 September 15, 2014
Status changed to: Done

Optimizely