0 Likes

Integration with Hybris

by ben ‎08-28-2014 August 28, 2014

As many of you know Hybris is a huge CM. My company is just about to switch to Hybris and It would be great if Optimizely was easily able to be hooked up to it. I am not sure what would be involved as we are still at the early stages of setting up Hybris but it would be fantastic if we could have all new features launched though Optimizely so we could test them and get actionable data.

Hi Ben, thanks for the suggestion!  We hope to enable many more CMS integrations in future.  We don't have any concrete plans to build an integration with Hybris, but we do have a REST API that allows you to build a custom CMS integration based on your needs.

I'd love to understand better what you'd want from an integration with Hybris and whether the REST API will be helpful in this case.

ben
Level 2

Comments
by Optimizely
‎09-04-2014 September 4, 2014
Status changed to: Maybe One Day

Hi Ben, thanks for the suggestion!  We hope to enable many more CMS integrations in future.  We don't have any concrete plans to build an integration with Hybris, but we do have a REST API that allows you to build a custom CMS integration based on your needs.

I'd love to understand better what you'd want from an integration with Hybris and whether the REST API will be helpful in this case.

Optimizely