0 Likes

Maybe create a bug list for the community & developer sites

by SarahR ‎05-07-2014 May 7, 2014

It might be cool if you guys had a place for users to tell you where there were bugs or innacuracies in Optiverse and the developer portal. That way we can help you to keep it up to date :-)  

For example: when you use browser search (Ctrl F) on the developer site (once you are in one of the sections) the header gets messed up. I'd attach a screenshot, but it doesn't look like I can. Essentially, big text appears overlapping the logo area. This happens for me in Chrome and IE, but not Safari. Not a big deal, but something I noticed and thought I would pass on. 

Level 2

Comments
by Optimizely
‎05-07-2014 May 7, 2014 - edited ‎05-07-2014 May 7, 2014
Status changed to: New

Hi Sarah. This is a great idea.

A core value of Optimizely is to be extremely transparent, externally and internally. I'll give you an update of the bugs we are working on below.

Developers:

I opened a ticket for the bug that you found on developers.optimizely.com & have someone looking into it.

Optiverse bugs:

• "Request Entity Too Large" - we are actively working on this issue.
  • "Authentication Failed" error - We just discovered the root cause for this error and will begin working on it next week.
  • Single Sign On for Mobile - we will start work on this before the end of the month.
Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎09-29-2016 September 29, 2016
Status changed to: Great Idea!

Optimizely