More Video Guides

by Level 13 ‎11-10-2015 November 10, 2015

I just got off the phone speaking with someone from a company who is potentially interested in moving on to Optimizely premium, however, one issue she mentioned was dealing with the complexity of certain experiments.

I remember first starting, the documentation was very useful, but sometimes took a while to find the appropriate solution to an issue. One product idea that I think would be good, especially in her case of working with more advanced experiments, would be to have more video guides going through the process of setting up experiments and coding. Maybe there could be a web series or something to that extent, and the videos could go in order of difficulty.

Level 13

Comments
by Optimizely
‎11-12-2015 November 12, 2015

Hi Robert,

Great suggestion. On the education team here at Optimizely, we're definitely looking for new ways to take our learners through the product in a fun, intuitive, and interactive way. In fact, we are currently in the process of revamping our Academy so that it will include a guided learning path for starters, in hopes that it will address requests like yours. Be on the look out for that early next year!

Until then, I highly recommend your colleague check out Optimizely 101, our series of e-learning on-boardings which includes a combination of videos and knowledge checks.

Thanks!
Melissa

Customer Education Manager

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎03-01-2016 March 1, 2016

Hi @robertchan,

We also keep the ever-growing list of Help Videos here for quick reference.

Ehsan

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎01-04-2017 January 4, 2017
Status changed to: Done

Optimizely