Show Google Analytics dimensions already in use

by phammer ‎08-23-2014 August 23, 2014

We use several Google Analytics dimensions. But for every new experiment, I first have to click through all the running experiments to find out which dimension is not in at the moment.

It would be awesome if Optimizely would show me the dimensions already occupied by my currently running experiments. This information is best shown in the modal where I have to choose the dimension of my new project.

ok, I cross fingers that there is an empty spot on the roadmap for this feature ;-)

Thank you Patrick for the feedback!  We're aware of this issue and we're working on changing the way you configure integrations in the product.  As part of this you will be able to see which GA dimensions are already occupied by currently running experiments.

Level 2

Comments
by Optimizely
‎09-04-2014 September 4, 2014
Status changed to: Working On It!

Thank you Patrick for the feedback!  We're aware of this issue and we're working on changing the way you configure integrations in the product.  As part of this you will be able to see which GA dimensions are already occupied by currently running experiments.

Optimizely
by phammer
‎09-05-2014 September 5, 2014

Nice! Looking forward to the enhancements! Do you know more or less when it will be released?

Level 2