0 Likes

Test at 100% separate tab on dashboard

by jrichardson ‎07-14-2015 July 14, 2015 - edited ‎07-14-2015 July 14, 2015

It would be great to have a tab that listed all the tests at 100%. The current list setup makes it challenging to keep track of the experiments. Many times we need to see what is at 100% on that page before setting up a test. This would help manage and organize the list. 

I think this is a great idea. Thanks for sharing @jrichardson. In the mean time, perhaps you could try tagging your experiments that you have set to 100% with some descriptive text and a hashtag, such as "#100"? You can add a "Description" on the right side bar from Optimizely Home when you have an experiment selected. You can then do a search on Home for whatever hashtag you've set to easily filter your experiment list.

Level 2

Comments
by Optimizely
‎07-14-2015 July 14, 2015

@jrichardson - just to make sure I am understanding your request properly, you would like to see all the tests that are allocated to 100% traffic for one variation. Is that correct?

Optimizely
by jrichardson
‎07-15-2015 July 15, 2015

@Amanda I would like to organize the list of tests. So for tests that are at 100% (tests that are allocated to 100% traffic for one variation) a separate section or way to filter. 

Level 2
by Optimizely
‎07-15-2015 July 15, 2015
Status changed to: Great Idea!

I think this is a great idea. Thanks for sharing @jrichardson. In the mean time, perhaps you could try tagging your experiments that you have set to 100% with some descriptive text and a hashtag, such as "#100"? You can add a "Description" on the right side bar from Optimizely Home when you have an experiment selected. You can then do a search on Home for whatever hashtag you've set to easily filter your experiment list.

Optimizely