0 Likes

The ability to export all test results at one time

by mseakins ‎01-07-2015 January 7, 2015

Hi There - I posted this in support and at this stage it deosn't exist so I was encouraged to add this as an idea. 

We do almost all of our test analysis in excel, so that we can add together only specific goals and calculate significance across multiple goals. 

At the moment, this is a very time consuming process having to export the results from each test individually. Ideally, we would be able to do this for an entire project. That would make it easier for us to automate reporting and save a significant amount of time each week. 

Thanks, 

Matt

We definitely understand that many customers export data from Optimizely to external tools for analysis, such as Excel.  Anything we can do to make that workflow easier is definitely something we're interested in.

I'd like to understand more about what exactly you are exporting, so I can understand your request better.

Are you interested in just exporting the results of all tests, or would you need all the raw data, too?

Level 2

Comments
by Optimizely
‎01-07-2015 January 7, 2015

Hey Matt, 

Thanks for posting! I'm not sure if we have this in our pipeline as a feature request but I'll be able to submit it for you. We've had a few users express interest in this as well so hopefully it's something we can introduce. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Best, 

Aisha 

Optimizely
by Fergal
‎06-04-2015 June 4, 2015
Status changed to: Great Idea!

We definitely understand that many customers export data from Optimizely to external tools for analysis, such as Excel.  Anything we can do to make that workflow easier is definitely something we're interested in.

I'd like to understand more about what exactly you are exporting, so I can understand your request better.

Are you interested in just exporting the results of all tests, or would you need all the raw data, too?

Product Manager
by mseakins
‎06-04-2015 June 4, 2015

Hi Fergal - thanks for getting back. 

At the moment, we're pulling the results data for every test, multiple times a week so that we can sum up multiple goals, combine tests (ie mobile + desktop or multiple page environments) and also keep a long tem log in excel or Google Docs to easily access. 

I'm not sure what you specifically mean by raw data - but in my opinion the more data we have access to the better, we can then cut it up as necessary although I understand this might not be ideal for all clients. 

Thanks - let me know if you need any futher info, happy to jump on a call too.

Level 2