It might be cool if you guys had a place for users to tell you where there were bugs or innacuracies in Optiverse and the developer portal. That way we can help you to keep it up to date :-)
For example: when you use browser search (Ctrl F) on the developer site (once you are in one of the sections) the header gets messed up. I'd attach a screenshot, but it doesn't look like I can. Essentially, big text appears overlapping the logo area. This happens for me in Chrome and IE, but not Safari. Not a big deal, but something I noticed and thought I would pass on.
As a result it would be very useful for us to be able to click and go to forced url's instead of finding out the experiment id, the oprimizely_x syntax and variation id and append it to the test url.
This idea is a duplicate of another product idea. Please view the parent idea for updates and comments.
This is a duplicate idea. We have merged these ideas.
I would love to be able to export the list from the "Experiments" list tab, allowing me to either share directly internally, or pull into our internal test dashboards.
So perhaps having a download or export button with csv, excel, etc... format options. And, if I had searched for something, I would only want it to export the visible list (or more specifically, the list of tests that matched the search).
The fields that I would want included would be:
- Experiment name
- Start Date
- End Date (empty if test is still running)
- Last Modified
- # of variations
- "winner", "loser", "inconclusive" or "more data needed" status against primary goal
In other words, instead of having set roles, allowing us to set the specific access per user.
This idea was a duplicate so we have merged the two ideas.