"Winner" Icon on Experiments Dashboard

by Noah ‎11-10-2014 November 10, 2014

In the Experiments dashboard, I would love some sort of visual cue/icon that signifies that there is a conclusive winner in an active Experiment. At the moment, drilling into each Experiment to see if there are any winners is kind of a pain, especially when I'm just doing a quick morning check.

I 'shopped a quick mockup of what I'm describing:

http://i.imgur.com/zvOb70Q.png

Something simple like that would be a nice little improvement for those of us running several active campaigns and only really need to click into each one if there is a winner.

Maybe a Phase-2 would be a modal window pop-up if a user hovers their mouse over the icon, which would then display some type of abridged results overview. Basically, how can we get the dashboard to be a better dashboard so we don't need to click off the page to view a snapshot of the results.

Just my two cents for the moment - Thanks!

Level 2

Comments
by Optimizely
‎12-05-2014 December 5, 2014
Status changed to: Working On It!

Optimizely
by Optimizely
‎12-05-2014 December 5, 2014

Hi Noah, great suggestion and thanks for the mockup. We're planning to include something like this on the dashboard soon. Instead of an icon, we're thinking of showing the % increase on your primary goal (which you'll be able to choose in the goals popup) as well as the number of goals that are winning, losing, and inconclusive. I'll let you know once it's available.

Optimizely
by Noah
‎12-08-2014 December 8, 2014

Fantastic - thanks! I appreciate the open ears in the Optimizely community.

Noah

Level 2
by Optimizely
‎06-01-2015 June 1, 2015
Status changed to: Great Idea!

Optimizely
by Noah
‎06-01-2015 June 1, 2015

Just curious - What's the difference between the status of "Working On It!" and "Great Idea!"?

Thanks!

Level 2