If you’re a heavy Optimizely user, you may have encountered situations where you needed to deploy code changes to your website so that your experiments run the way you want. For example:
- Tracking custom events, like scroll depth and mouse hover
- Reusing custom modules/code, like lightboxes and banners, across multiple experiments
- Running experiments on single-page apps that happen without reloading the page
- Managing multiple analytics integrations on the same page
- Targeting more than one experiment to the same audience
We’re excited to hear what you think!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.