Hi, I'm Suneet, and I'm the Senior Product Manager at Optimizely on the mobile team. Chris Tiutan (who will also be answering questions in this AMA) is Optimizely's Product Marketing Manager on the pricing team.
Today, we announced some big changes. We want to ensure your questions get answered, so we'll be online all day responding to your questions and discussing new opportunities.
The Live Q&A portion of this discussion is now over. Please just ask your question in the community and we'll be sure to get you an answer.
- We announced our expansion to mobile apps to help you deliver connected experiences to customers, no matter where they are.
- Optimizely’s iOS SDK is now generally available. With feedback from all of our beta customers we have added some exciting new features, including a code-free visual editor, advanced mobile-focused retention and revenue reports, and new mobile specific goal types. Learn more here.
- Optimizely’s Android SDK is currently in developer preview.
- You can now create and deliver connected experiences.
- With our new Universal User ID you can easily build multichannel experiments and connect your customer’s experiences across their devices on web and mobile. Multichannel experiments is a new feature and is gradually being rolled out to our Enterprise customers.
- We've also introduced a new pricing structure -- we are now offering a free Starter Plan, as well as a customizable Enterprise Plan.