Today we’re excited to announce that Optimizely’s iOS and Android SDKs have been updated to version 1.5. This release includes some exciting enhancements that customers like you have been asking for, including:
- New Mobile Preview. Run experiments and release features confidently with Preview that lets you QA all of your experiments in-app prior to launch. Currently available on Android, with iOS coming soon.
- Attributes for Results and Audiences. Segment your experiment results based on user attributes. Save those attributes to build new audiences for future experiments. Use either out-of-the-box attributes, or add entirely custom ones.
- Session and Retention Metrics - New results now allow you to measure the impact of experiment variations on metrics like session duration and user retention.
- Manual Activation. Start an experiment exactly when you want to, or delay an experiment until after a key event or user behavior in your app.
- Easier Integrations. Connect Optimizely to other products you use to measure your app with one-click integrations.
- Bug Fixes. We’ve squashed a bunch of bugs under the hood to make sure Optimizely works the way you expect it to.
To get the newest Optimizely Mobile features, you’ll need to update to the latest SDK. You can find all of the instructions here: You can find all of the instructions here: