Today we are excited to share our that our second product, Optimizely Personalization, is now generally available.
Personalization is largely the result of feedback from our customers. Over the past year, we’ve spoken with hundreds of you to understand what you need from a personalization solution. Now, we’re excited to share the result.
Personalization will enable you to deliver relevant experiences to your website visitors with:
- Behavioral targeting with visual tagging. Visually set up tags on your site to capture visitor behavior and understand the customer journey. Then target experiences in real time based on that behavior--all without touching code.
- Advanced targeting with your existing data.Connect data from any source to build dynamic customer profiles for real-time targeting. Use 1st-party (customers’ internal systems, uploaded to Optimizely), 2nd party (Optimizely captured), or 3rd-party data through our technology integrations to serve tailored experiences to your visitors.
- Audience recommendations.Let Optimizely's predictive analytics surface and recommend new over- or under-performing audiences for targeting.
- Measurement and analytics.Understand the overall impact of personalization across all audiences and changes, backed by our industry-leading Stats Engine so you get the fastest, most reliable results.
- Workflow for managing complexity and scale. We’ve rethought the visual editor to enable you to quickly create campaigns targeted to multiple audiences and easily manage the technical complexity of personalizing at scale. You can prioritize overlapping audiences and creating experiences for responsive sites and mobile web.
Personalization is available now in the U.S. To learn more, get in touch.
Want to see Personalization in action? Check out optimizely.com/personalization