Optimizely + Localytics = <3

by Optimizely ‎09-23-2015 September 23, 2015

optimizely_localytics.png

Hi everyone,

Today We’re excited to announce Optimizely for mobile apps now integrates with Localytics.

By using Localytics with Optimizely, you and your clients have access to a powerful combination of A/B testing, mobile analytics, targeting, and mobile push notifications to help you and your team deliver timely, relevant, and delightful experiences to your app’s users.

To activate the integration, simply click the “Integrations” tab on your Optimizely Home Page, select Localytics from the list of available integrations, and change the toggle to “on:”

localytics_product.png

Once that’s done, the only remaining step is to add a single line of code into your app. Click here for step-by-step instructions.

We’re really looking forward to see what you can do with this integration--let us know what you think!

Thanks,

Sean

Comments
by siva
‎11-16-2015 November 16, 2015

Sean,

If I have already used Localytics for my instrumentation, can I use optimizely for analyzing the results. What is the additional cost I have to incur for A/B testing?

Level 1
by Optimizely
‎12-08-2015 December 8, 2015

@siva Thanks for reaching out!  There is no additional cost for using Localytics.  The way the integration works is that you can send Optimizely experiment information to Localytics and analyze the results there.  We currently do not have functionality where you can iimport Localytics results to Optimizely; however, you can use Optimizely's tracking to add Optimizely tracking events for analytics.  Hope this helps!  Feel free to reach out if you have other questions.

Cheers,

Pam

Pam
Optimizely