Today we’re excited to announce that Optimizely’s iOS and Android SDKs have been updated to version 1.2. This release includes some exciting enhancements that customers like you have been asking for, including:
- Audience targeting. Improve your app’s retention by creating audiences of similar users and targeting them with relevant content.
- Connection-free changes. Make changes to Live Variables and Code Blocks without connecting your device to Optimizely.
- Streamlined goal setting. Save time during instrumentation with a faster and more accurate goal selection experience.
- Multi-target goals. Accurately test entirely different variations by connecting multiple view or tap events to a single goal.
- Advanced preview and QA modes. Release features confidently with a rebuilt preview mode that lets you simulate and QA real-life user experiences.
- Localytics integration for iOS and Android. See the impact your Optimizely experiments have on the key business metrics you track using Localytics.
- Analytics integrations for Android. See your Android experiment results in your Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or Amplitude dashboard.
- Bug fixes. We’ve squashed a bunch of bugs under the hood to make sure Optimizely works the way you expect it to.
If you're currently using our iOS or Android SDK, we highly recommend upgrading to this release! You can find all of the instrucitons here: