Meet Optimizely X, the all-new experimentation platform announced at Opticon last month. Optimizely X enables your team to experiment everywhere--deeply into your technology stack and broadly across any channel and any device.
With Optimizely X, we’ve completely redesigned and re-architected our classic A/B testing product to enable faster experimentation, more powerful under-the-hood tools, and easier collaboration than ever before. We’ve also added new products that enable you to truly experiment everywhere, including: Recommendations, Full Stack, Over-the-top (OTT), and an all-new Mobile product.
What does the Optimizely X rollout mean for me?
Our classic A/B testing product has been redesigned and re-architected from the ground up to enable faster experimentation, more powerful under-the-hood tools, and easier collaboration than ever before.
If you are an enterprise customer, check your email for instructions on how to get access to Optimizely X Web Experimentation.
Learn more about Optimizely X
The following products from Optimizely X are generally available today:
- Web Recommendations allows you to automatically add recommendations of products, categories, and content to your website. Contact us to get started.
- Full Stack is a solution for technical teams to experiment deeply and broadly across their applications, on features and experiences like search results, filtering and sorting, pricing, and much more. Learn more and get in touch.
- Web Personalization incorporates all of your 1st-party and 3rd-party data along with behavioral targeting to deliver tailored experiences to your visitors. You can experiment in real-time to fine-tune your customer journey and understand the bottom-line impact on key business metrics. Contact us to get started.
The following Optimizely X products are coming later this year:
- Mobile allows you to engage customers where they are, regardless of device, by running experiments on apps built on iOS and Android. Instantly roll out new features without waiting for App Store or Google Play review. Contact us to learn more.
- OTT enables you to deliver great over-the-top TV experiences by running experiments in any application built for tvOS or Android, such as navigation, app layout, site design, featured content or integrated message testing. Contact us to learn more.
It’s an exciting time to be an experimenter, and we look forward to partnering with you as you begin to experiment more bravely and boldly in your organizations. Look out for more great product announcements from Optimizely in the coming months!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.